You keep your community informed, inspired and entertained. And they want to thank you for it. Give them the opportunity to support you by offering memberships. There are only 3 steps separating you from your first member.
Ask your community
Not sure if your community would support you on Steady? Or which kinds of benefits might interest them? Try asking them: on social media, on your website or by email. Check out strategies of other publishers.
Set up your Steady project
Upload your project, personalize your Steady page and add the Steady code to your website (if you have one). It only takes 5 minutes – and our support team is ready to help if you need us.
Take on the world
Time to make some noise! Link to your Steady page wherever you can and post about it on all channels. We’ve found that potential members need multiple reminders in order to become paying members.
Your project is the star, not Steady
We won't steal your members’ eyeballs and drive them to our own website. On the contrary: We offer seamless integration into your own project. Steady stays in the background.Start your project
Your benefits at a glance
Customize it all
- You determine the prices and benefits on offer
- Trial, monthly and annual memberships
- Offer exclusive articles or episodes with Steady Paywall
- Personal Steady consulting and support
Stay in the know
- Access to real-time statistics
- Stay on top of member data
- Secure payment processing for members worldwide
- Collect potential members’ email addresses with Steady Leads
- Sustainable income from members
- Detailed monthly statements
- German data protection and GDPR compliance
- You retain all rights
What you offer your members is entirely up to you.
See what successful publishers are offering their members.Explore projects
We're on the same team.
We only earn money once you start earning money.
The Steady launchpad is the start ramp for your project. Find all the inspiration and support you need right here.Explore launchpad
Invest in your product. Use your membership revenue to hire
Because their work deserves more than a like, too.